- BIOS 663 - Intermediate Linear Models, Spring 2020, 1:25-3:10 MW, opt. lab 3:35-4:35 M
- BIOS 735 - Introduction to Statistical Computing, Spring 2019, 1:25-3:10 MW (co-taught in 2019 with Dr. Naim Rashid)
- BIOS 784 / BCB 784 - Introduction to Computational Biology, Spring 2021, 9:30-10:45 TR
- Chapter in RNA Bioinformatics - Statistical Modeling of High Dimensional Counts
- Data Analysis for the Life Sciences by Rafael A. Irizarry and Michael I. Love
Old courses (HSPH)
Teaching fellow, HarvardX PH525x Series: Biomedical Data Science (8 classes), Feb-Jun 2014 (+4000 students participating), Feb-Jun 2015 (+7000 students participating). The development of these course was supported in part by NIH grant R25GM114818.